PANEL: JUDGES PATRICK E. HIGGINBOTHAM, EDITH H. JONES, and GREGG J. COSTA
R E V I S E D 04/23/19
UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS
FOR THE FIFTH CIRCUIT
NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA
EN BANC COURTROOM
The Court has scheduled the following cases for oral argument in Room 209 of the John Minor Wisdom United States Court of Appeals Building, 600 Camp Street, NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA on the days shown:
COUNSEL FOR EACH PARTY MUST PRESENT ARGUMENT UNLESS EXCUSED BY THE COURT. CASES MARKED * ARE LIMITED TO 20 MINUTES PER SIDE; CASES WITH NO * ARE LIMITED TO 30 MINUTES PER SIDE UNLESS PREVIOUSLY GRANTED ADDITIONAL TIME. "SIDE" REFERS TO PARTIES IN THEIR POSITION ON APPEAL. IF IN DOUBT, CONSULT THE CLERK'S OFFICE.
TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2019 – COURT CONVENES AT 9:00 A.M.
* No. 18-40521 United States of America v. Rosie Diggles; Walter Diggles; Anita Diggles, Appellants.
* No. 18-40636 Estella Martinez, Etc., Et Al., Appellants v. Walgreen Co.
* No. 18-30659 BP Exploration & Production, Inc., Et Al., Appellants v. Claimant ID 100139132 (Cons.w/No. 18-30727). (SEALED CASE)
WEDNESDAY, MAY 1, 2019 - COURT CONVENES AT 9:00 A.M.
* No. 18-20620 United States of America v. Warren D. Brown, Appellant.
* No. 18-60079 Clean Water Action, Et Al., Petitioners v. USEPA, Et Al.
* No. 18-50713 Julia Duenas, Appellant v. TX Dept. of Criminal Justice.
THURSDAY, MAY 2, 2019 - COURT CONVENES AT 9:00 A.M.
* No. 17-50889 United States of America v. Marcelino Martinez, aka Nino, aka Marcelino Martinez, Jr., Appellant.
* No. 18-60454 Vivian Caston, Appellant v. Bolivar County, MS, Et Al.
* No. 18-60608 Liberty Mutual Fire Insurance Co., Etc. v. Fowlkes Plumbing, LLC, Et Al., Appellants.
* No. 18-30954 Adrian Caliste, Etc., Et Al. v. Harry E. Cantrell, Etc., Appellant.
LYLE W. CAYCE
CLERK OF COURT
NEW ORLEANS, LA 03/22/19 – 42
1. All oral arguments are recorded. Oral argument recordings generally are available late in the day argument is held. Listeners using “Windows Media” software can search for an argument by case number, date, case title or attorney’s name. PERSONAL RECORDERS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE COURTROOM. With advance approval however, counsel may contract for an official court reporter to be present and transcribe the argument.
2. Upon request, the clerk will telephone counsel when an opinion is issued.
3. THE COURTHOUSE OPENS AT 8:00 A.M. PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE THEN. COUNSEL PRESENTING ORAL ARGUMENT MUST REPORT IN PERSON TO ROOM 105, 600 CAMP STREET, NEW ORLEANS, LA, BEFORE 8:30 A.M. ON THE DAY OF ARGUMENT.