PANEL: JUDGES JACQUES L. WIENER, JR., CARL E. STEWART, AND DON R. WILLETT
R E V I S E D 01/29/20
UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS
FOR THE FIFTH CIRCUIT
NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA
TULANE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW
The Court has scheduled the following cases for oral argument in Room 110 of the John Giffen Weinmann Hall, Tulane University School of Law, 6329 Freret St., NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA on the day shown:
TUESDAY, MARCH 3, 2020 - COURT CONVENES AT 9:00 A.M.
* No. 19-50297 United States of America v. Christopher Shawn Landreneau, Appellant.
* No. 19-20363 Pan Am Equities, Inc., Appellant v. Lexington Insurance Co.
* No. 19-20272 National Coalition for Men, Et Al. v. Selective Service System, Et Al., Appellants.
LYLE W. CAYCE CLERK OF COURT
NEW ORLEANS, LA 01/24/20 – 32-tul
1. All oral arguments are recorded. Oral argument recordings generally are available late in the day argument is held. Listeners using “Windows Media” software can search for an argument by case number, date, case title or attorney’s name. PERSONAL RECORDERS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE COURTROOM. With advance approval however, counsel may contract for an official court reporter to be present and transcribe the argument.
2. Interested individuals can register to receive notice in cases of interest in the Fifth Circuit:
3. COUNSEL PRESENTING ORAL ARGUMENT MUST REPORT IN PERSON TO ROOM 110 OF THE JOHN GIFFEN WEINMANN HALL, TULANE UNIVERSITY LAW SCHOOL, 6329 FRERET STREET, NEW ORLEANS, LA, BETWEEN 8:00 and 8:30 A.M. ON THE DAY OF ARGUMENT.
The arguments for Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, March 2, 4 & 5, 2020, will be held in Room 209 of the John Minor Wisdom United States Court of Appeals Building, 600 Camp Street, New Orleans, Louisiana.